Monday, September 15, 2008

Mikes report card of the first week...


Hi,

Fredrik has been here for over a week. His english is getting better everyday. The toughest is the hockeyterms. I been on the ice with him a few times, as a translater.
He runs the practices really good. I hearing that all parents and management is also happy with him.
I taking care of him off the ice. He comes over and hangs out, eating dinners.
He getting used to the life style over here, fast.
He got his car and rolling around everywhere on his own. I think he can thank the gps, for that.
He hasnt made any errors yet, but if he will, I will be the first one to report it here.

Hope all is good in beautiful sweden......

Ps. He even was out working with me on the ice, new moves and skills for me, thanks Freddy .Ds

Your hockey friend,

Michael Nylander

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skönt att det finns vettiga "Huddinge grabbar" over there!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Fan vad kul att det går så bra för dig Fredrik :)