Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7-0!


Early morning with lession which went out good!
Tom worked hard and improved his skills and never gived up.

Then I went for some lunch with Jason at Panera, and I recived a call from my mother in Sweden. Me and Jason had long lunch and talk about hockey for most of the time, his team is also going to NJ this weekend.

Tonight it was practice with both teams and they worked with every drill, we worked with some skills, 1-1, give and go and skating.

Tomorrow morning Im going and get my new car, so I have to get a insurance. That means a new early morning so I guess I have to go to bed soon.

The best thing today was that Djurgården won over Modo with 7-0, talk about winning!

The time is running fast and soon it is christmas and then I leave US for a week to go back to Sweden.

Happy Hockey!
Fredrik Nygren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

åh fan en ny kärra va blir det för nån ? :)

Anonymous said...

hej gubben!
saknar dig här hemma, det förstår du va?
har följt dig i det tysta sen dag 1

här kan du följa mig:
http://mittlivpaccc.blogspot.com