Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ping Pong!

Today I get my revenge in the ping pong games, so I won over both William and Alex. William beat me ones to so we played 1-1.

The practice went out well with the 97s today, and they look much better again so that is very good, 96 had one day off today. I am working on my season plan for both the teams and I am done with in Swedish, so now I only have to translate it. I think it will be a good plan. But it is hard to know before what you going to practice, but you can have something to begin with and then you can change it after needs. I do not like to plan the practice so deep, I use to start with an idea and work from that.

Soon the fall is coming to DC and it is a little bit cooler outside, but I like that!

This weekend there will be much to do,
Friday: 2 Games with 97
Saturday: 1 Game with 96 (2 games with 97, that I miss)
Sunday: 1 game with 96 (Hopefully 1 Semifinal with 97)
Monday: Hopefully 1 final for 97

My hockey rankings is updated and 96 moved up to 35th place and 97 are in 19th place.
It is a fun thing that they ranks the teams here, in Sweden it never should have been legal.

But you cant only watch at the rankings!

Mike says that he will wrote to you soon again, so I hope he is ready!

Regards,
Fredrik Nygren

1 comment:

Albin Tyllgren said...

Fredde -> You're the best !!!